Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread ***

BigD5

Reaction score
People won’t want to hear it but the season isn’t over yet. Eagles @ Giants is no gimme. They almost lost to the Giants with Eli and they’ll have Daniel Jones this time around. He had five TDs today.
Oh shut up

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
We're lucky Dak was able to play with that throwing injured shoulder. He played good for having that injury. Lots of dropped passes that were tossed right on the numbers. Can only imagine the score had Rush played.

Dak is slowly losing favor with me. So I would have rather had a healthy, rusty Rush in than a hobbled Dak. Dak has so many of these games that I wonder if this injury has been bothering him all season long. lol

bysbox1

Reaction score
The Giants have been playing better lately there is a good chance that they can beat the Eagles at home? I think it's possible but then we have the tough task of beating the reborn Commanders who gave us a tough time for a while in our first game if the Dallas Cowboys play the Commanders like they played today you might as well forget about it. Honestly I don't even want to see yes in the playoffs to get embarrassed again this season has been embarrassing enough let alone to get embarrassed in the playoffs that we don't begin with

It would not surprise me if we mail it in for the Commanders. Plus the Eagles are playing very inspired right now. I think the probability is high were sitting at home for the playoffs, which is the sauce we need so Jerry does what he does not want to do and fire Garrett.

BigD5

Reaction score
Yep hard to consider anybody the future of the Dallas Cowboys at quarterback seeing the proud tradition we had a quarterback I'm not sure where you're playing. Work was but yes I have high standards for a quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys 58 years being a fan gives me that right so go f*** off
Oh I see. You are a super fan.

I will see myself out then

My apologies sir

CB61

Reaction score
It would not surprise me if we mail it in for the Commanders. Plus the Eagles are playing very inspired right now. I think the probability is high were sitting at home for the playoffs, which is the sauce we need so Jerry does what he does not want to do and fire Garrett.
We can only hope but I have to agree with you I can't believe he hasn't seen enough already his magical story that they were right about 30 years from now will only be about his delusions of grandeur

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Jerry just threw away a season with a team capable of beating anyone. Coaching matters. This season is an emotional let down because Jerry protected his other son, infamously known as....
3k95ej.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

CB61

Reaction score
And possibly it's time to look at all the backups and really see what we have? Of course Garrett won't do that knowing that he might be gone it will have to be in order from the top talking about JJ hell he might better go down and Coach the team he probably do a better job at this point

Reaction score
You are right.

Almost all of our impact players are all about cashing the checks.

Jaylon Smith is the biggest offender. How he has played this season has been absolutely unforgivable

He is the absolute epitome of what is wrong with this team.

Well paid.

Consumed about their own brand.

Frankly pretty stupid most of the time.

Jerry needs to look no further than the mirror. A great businessman he is, football GM....NOT.

When he emasculates his coach, no wonder rhe team has no true accountability. The players get paid and then "go on vacation".

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is so bittersweet watching my college alum, Doug Pederson, talking to his guys in the locker room. Do not like seeing it at all but cannot get enough dislike going to hate him either.

CB61

Reaction score
Jerry just threw away a season with a team capable of beating anyone. Coaching matters. This season is an emotional let down because Jerry protected his other son, infamously known as....
3k95ej.jpg
Is that his new job? LOL