Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread ***

BigD5

Reaction score
Without the 7 drops Dak is 32-44 over 300 yds and a potential game tying TD

He got ZILCH for help from his WRs his hall of fame TE or his offensive coordinator. A few times they showed the entire field view and players were covered like a blanket. Either bc of scheme of pisspoor effort by the receivers

I just don’t get the Dak hate at all.

This team is held back by the terrible coaching. Bottom line

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
It would not surprise me if we mail it in for the Commanders. Plus the Eagles are playing very inspired right now. I think the probability is high were sitting at home for the playoffs, which is the sauce we need so Jerry does what he does not want to do and fire Garrett.
Giants will.beat the eagles book it. They should have beat them in Philly.

BigD5

Reaction score
We need a coach that makes everybody uncomfortable. From the starting QB to the ball boys on the sideline to even Jerry and Stephen

Without that this team will never win

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Without the 7 drops Dak is 32-44 over 300 yds and a potential game tying TD

He got ZILCH for help from his WRs his hall of fame TE or his offensive coordinator. A few times they showed the entire field view and players were covered like a blanket. Either bc of scheme of pisspoor effort by the receivers

I just don’t get the Dak hate at all.

This team is held back by the terrible coaching. Bottom line

The Dak "hate" is because he wants to be paid top tier money but can't deliver top tier play. That's the reason I'm mad at him. He can't put the team on his shoulder at all. That one play on 3rd and 4 when he ran and got sacked when Zeke was open with the first down and probably three more yards after. Really grates me. His decision-making abilities is worse than his throwing.

BigD5

Reaction score
The Dak "hate" is because he wants to be paid top tier money but can't deliver top tier play. That's the reason I'm mad at him. He can't put the team on his shoulder at all. That one play on 3rd and 4 when he ran and got sacked when Zeke was open with the first down and probably three more yards after. Really grates me. His decision-making abilities is worse than his throwing.
Agree to disagree

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Biggest play of the game, the man who got you down the field was on the sideline

fire him Immediately

triplets_93

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is the impediment to this team winning.
Doesn't matter, the Jones Empire's bottom line continues to be sound. And that IS Job #1 for the family and the Executive Management.

Dracula

Reaction score
Anyone else pissed off and relieved and whatever else all at the same time?
yep.
...JG is GONE.
....JJ is beyond pissed and it's a looooooooong plane ride back to Dallas. Those guys, at105.3 The Fan, must be drawing straws about now, to see who loses and has to interview JJ tomorrow. If somebody volunteered, he/she/whatever must have more hair on their butt than bigfoot.
....We have been put out of our misery.
....Anybody watching the cowboys blowout the Commanders next week is just a glutton, for punishment, and deserves all the heartburn, that will follow.
....JJ should open the doors and let everyone in for free vs Washington.
On a side note, the Texans are doing pretty well.