Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread ***

CB61

Reaction score

I had this loaded all game but it never happens so I'm going to launch it now just for the hell of it

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just so darn predictable and sad. Its not that the Eagles did so much, its we did so little.

We did nothing....That was just so predictable though...whenever we needed a big effort....the smaller we would play. It's a staple Garrett trait. I'm done w/ him. Seen enough to know we need change.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It took 16 weeks for the Egals to be in first place all alone in the NFCE.

Superbowl here they come! :lmao:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No excuses for Dak. He wasn’t awful, but he wasn’t in top form, probably had much more to do with not throwing all week than with the shoulder.

The final series was the exclamation point on the season. Dak misses a wide open Austin for a TD by not putting enough air under the ball, and Gallup short arms and drops a perfectly thrown ball that would have been a TD or inside the five. That’s been our season, and how many of you knew we needed to score on one of those with 3:30 left? I was already thinking about the terrible one dimensional play Moore would call for the 2 pointer, either a fade route or a high toss to Jarwin.

I also had little confidence the defense would stop Philly after a potential TD and failed 2 point attempt to get us the ball back for a winning FG attempt. Yes, that’s the kind of year it’s been, where you expect at least one part of the team to fail, though usually it’s multiplied.

CB61

Reaction score

It was there all day we just didn't take advantage of it and we had a quarterback that couldn't throw the ball what do you expect injured or not he just couldn't throw the ball and he did have a couple drops that should have been caught but he missed many wide-open throws to I wouldn't pay him any more than what he's getting right now to be honest

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Commanders will probably throttle this gutless, heartless team.
They should , At least draft position will improve, after the blasting of Rams my hopes went up a little , hoping for 3 straight wins and confidence going into playoffs , now its better to get this season over with and start fresh with a real head coach an let him buy his groceries.

CB61

Reaction score
It would not surprise me if we mail it in for the Commanders. Plus the Eagles are playing very inspired right now. I think the probability is high were sitting at home for the playoffs, which is the sauce we need so Jerry does what he does not want to do and fire Garrett.
And to be honest the way the culture is in Dallas these guys are probably happy to be sitting at home collecting their last paycheck and that's part of the problem in Dallas at this point I don't know if it's their fault or not but if that attitude is the attitude that's going around on this team then it comes down on the head coach and the owner