Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Post Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Ban this troll! I don’t know why mods don’t close these threads or delete.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It's gonna be a "no" from me, dawg.
giphy.gif

Grenic

Reaction score
This defense gave up 28. And I do agree he can't pull us through in the end, this team is just broken. We need a new philosophy and a new QB. IF we were aggressive, we'd trade Dak for a 1st. There is some idiot team out there that would do it.
New coaching, desperately.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Some of you guys are such crybaby’s. Wah it’s all Dak‘s fault. Game of inches. They win this game at home. Dak overall played well. I would call him out if he didn’t. They just came up a little short tonight. Defense didn’t play well. But all the “ i told you so” folks will show up tonight,

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
That sack was simply unacceptable. We had 27 seconds, a full set of downs, and we were at the 6 yd line. An golden opportunity completely blown.
Anyone know where Win Probability is plotted for games?
I remember seeing that before, but can't remember where.

I would think 1st down at the 6 we were > 50%.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
And have pocket awareness and throw the ball away to avoid sacks especially at critical moments of the game.
How do you throw the ball away when you’re in the pocket and the rush is on you as fast as the snap is? That’s grounding. It’s not like he held the ball too long. Same thing happened on the play to Schoonmaker, the rusher came free up the middle and we were lucky to even get rid of the ball that fast and on target.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The last offensive series started out so good. And then Bam, sacks and penalties takes your way out of the redzone. Terrible.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
EAGLES HC BLEW IT AT THE END. THE PRESSURE GOT TO HIM.

AND IF REFS CALLED THE PENALTIES DALLAS WOULD HAVE WON .

- HANDS TO THE FACE
- PI
- HOLD ON MICAH
- ROUGHING THE PASSER

sacase

Reaction score
That iffy false start by Tyler Smith was brutal. Once that happened, I had a feeling something like this was going to happen.
I've seen that same movie before with the Cowboys. Going back to Romo days.
They wanna call that false start on Smith, but let Lane Johnson false start 20 times with no call. Honestly I wouldn't mind so much if they called the game the same way for both teams. They absolutely did not.

mknight21

Reaction score
Dak had a chance to change narrative and actually proves everyone right. Ultimate choke job
The narrative no matter the outcome will never change. Dak played great. This game changed as soon as Mcarthy punted on 4th and 8 from the plus 43. No way in hell would the eagles have ever punted there and that’s why they win.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I don't see how we start Steele next game. Its like we know he is broke but lets continue to leave him out there.

Barewulf

Reaction score
Yet another loss in a big game. A chance to prove we're contenders instead of pretenders. Blown halftime lead - check. Offensive abomination in the 2nd half - check. No chance to win the division - check.

Status
Not open for further replies.