Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Post Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Then we have bigger problems. We should know in the next few weeks as the Eagles face some really good teams.
Like Buffalo and Seattle? The teams remaining on Dallas’ schedule collectively have a winning record. The teams remaining on Philly’s schedule collectively have a losing record. There’s more than two weeks left in the season. Note that Washington played Philly every bit as tough as the Cowboy’s did yesterday. Anyone who believes every team the the Eagles play from here on out can do what the Cowboys couldn’t has to at least consider they can beat the Cowboys, too.

Carson

Reaction score
Like Buffalo and Seattle? The teams remaining on Dallas’ schedule collectively have a winning record. The teams remaining on Philly’s schedule collectively have a losing record. There’s more than two weeks left in the season. Note that Washington played Philly every bit as tough as the Cowboy’s did yesterday. Anyone who believes every team the the Eagles play from here on out can do what the Cowboys couldn’t has to at least consider they can beat the Cowboys, too.
Eagles collective record looks so bad because they have the 2-7 Giants twice and the 1-8 Cardinals.

Trajan

Reaction score
The Eagles have the Chiefs, Bills and 49ers next, that’s what I was referring to. I’m interested to see how they fare against those teams.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Eagles collective record looks so bad because they have the 2-7 Giants twice and the 1-8 Cardinals.
Two teams that will be battling to draft in front of the other. So the Eagles are, in effect, 11-1, with five games to play.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We're not catching the Eagles.
I'm done with these hope scenarios.
Road warriors, that's who we are.

Praxit

Reaction score
.......get Edoga out at RT. Save the season.

Chazz Steele, cannot be trusted. Will be in this position again.

The season is almost begging for it.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You need the right Culture and good leadership to win in the playoffs. I wish I could say that the cowboys have turned the corner and developed that which they had not had in this age of mediocrity.
mr Gangsta---- i totally hear you on "Culture"...i too wish we possessed that culture?....but like anything tough and withstanding....its shaped in the fire

they dont get those ludicrous bad calls at AT&T.....nothing chaps my behind like refs deciding a game....and i agree no moral victories....but on Dec 10th

whole different story...and those Sheagles have their bye then 3 teams they play before us...Miami, Buffalo and SF....oh how the tide can change???

Buzzbait

Reaction score
.......get Edoga out at RT. Save the season.

Chazz Steele, cannot be trusted. Will be in this position again.

The season is almost begging for it.
Steele was terrible in the sheagles game, and I do mean Terrible.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We need to know the individual who threw the flag??? What’s his connection to PHL
i heard a "hit squad" already assembled....you dont get those Sheagle bad calls at AT&T...we see them Dec 10th...but they gotta play Miami and buffalo and SF

first....they come into Cowboy land black and blue...they wont be no 11-1...maybe 8-4 and we 9-3....would not suprise me

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you are not gonna take the time to watch the game when you make your silly platinum guarantee threads ........ i am not gonna take the time to tell you what I saw.
mr zrin---i made no Plat call on game...not allowed to yet....cause i asked leadership to ban me if i ever did after SF game......i made a regrettable mistake
do to anger and i admit yes i was too nervous at game time yesterday....i watched about a 1/3 in real time....the rest later....Sheagles dont get those bad calls on Dec 10th
when they come to AT&T....you saw the obvious...not one or 2 but 3 or 4 bad calls...this stuff decides outcomes of games decided by inches....all i got to say is Go-Cowboys...season not over....the tide will change

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

mr John---there is a clear rule that if football is obviously uncatchable you cant call DPI....those are Sheagle Refs....will just see what win loss is

Dec 10th...Sheagles after bye have to play Miami and Buffalo and SF then Cowboys....we play Giants and Commanders and Panthers and Seahawks

tides change in November

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
mr Gangsta---- i totally hear you on "Culture"...i too wish we possessed that culture?....but like anything tough and withstanding....its shaped in the fire

they dont get those ludicrous bad calls at AT&T.....nothing chaps my behind like refs deciding a game....and i agree no moral victories....but on Dec 10th

whole different story...and those Sheagles have their bye then 3 teams they play before us...Miami, Buffalo and SF....oh how the tide can change???
Those Ruffian Eagles shall pay most dearly!

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The Cowboys Owner/GM has no intention of getting rid of Prescott.
If Dak keeps playing like he has in the last 2 games, I can live with that. His passes have been on target and the interceptions have been minimal.
In the last 2 games (Rams and Eagles) :
7 TDs and 1 interception
Avg QB rating 124.5
Avg comp % 73.2
Avg yds 339

Oh BTW those numbers include Swinging Door Chaz Steele at RT.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The Eagles have the Chiefs, Bills and 49ers next, that’s what I was referring to. I’m interested to see how they fare against those teams.
Same here Trajan, that's 3 good teams plus they have to play us again at Dallas and we nearly beat 'em on their home field. The season is not over yet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.