Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Pre-Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Just tells you how good their line is that Foreman is doing a pretty good Derrick Henry impersonation of late.. In fact Foreman has more 20 yard runs on half as many carries and a better ypc average than Henry .. Does that sound familiar to anyone.? Anyone at all?
Zeke would have negative yardage if he got the attention Henry did or Taylor gets.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Weather should never be a factor. Adrenaline. Testosterone. Heated Benches, lol the air in the ball act’s funny in this weather. Love to see the running game get going

Maybe for some but I can tell you from experience that if you have to handle, catch or throw the ball the weather will play a HUGE factor. No amount of adrenaline or testosterone will stop your fingers and toes from going numb in the cold.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Go read the WFT forum right before we played them. Many fans there wanted him as the long-term starter. You have no clue and is just making ridiculous assumptions to justify your dumb post.

Do you think their fans are saying the same thing now? lol He’s thrown at least one pick the last 5 games. He’s been downright terrible since he played us the first time. He’s an up-and-down inconsistent QB. He has good moments and bad moments. Kyle Allen strung together several wins in a row in Carolina and fans were excited about him for awhile until he fell off the wagon. You can’t win consistently with up and down QBs that turn the ball over practically every week. Those QBs bounce around the league. Like I said he would’ve been benched during the first 8 games had Fitzpatrick been ready to go. I’ll ask you again if you were a Washington fan would you want Taylor Heinicke as the starting QB next season?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Or he'd lead the league if he got the blocking Henry or Taylor get.. Works both ways..
That ship has sailed. Zeke is halfway down the cliff already. Let’s see if he can have a swan song against back ups tonight.

Zman5

Reaction score
Do you think their fans are saying the same thing now? lol He’s thrown at least one pick the last 5 games. He’s been downright terrible since he played us the first time. He’s an up-and-down inconsistent QB. He has good moments and bad moments. Kyle Allen strung together several wins in a row in Carolina and fans were excited about him for awhile until he fell off the wagon. You can’t win consistently with up and down QBs that turn the ball over practically every week. Those QBs bounce around the league. Like I said he would’ve been benched during the first 8 games had Fitzpatrick been ready to go. I’ll ask you again if you were a Washington fan would you want Taylor Heinicke as the starting QB next season?

My point is he was playing well enough for fans to make that statement. And for you to think that king of journeymen QBs Fitzpatrick had a guarantee to be the starter tells me you have no clue.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
That ship has sailed. Zeke is halfway down the cliff already. Let’s see if he can have a swan song against back ups tonight.

Nah.. the swan song needs to be a 25 carry 150 yard masterpiece in the playoffs. Nobody cares what he does tonight.. except maybe him and his mom..

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nah.. the swan song needs to be a 25 carry 150 yard masterpiece in the playoffs. Nobody cares what he does tonight.. except maybe him and his mom..
I would imagine Zeke would like to get at least 85 yards tonight so that he can have a 1000 yard season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My point is he was playing well enough for fans to make that statement. And for you to think that king of journeymen QBs Fitzpatrick had a guarantee to be the starter tells me you have no clue.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is the same type of quarterback up and down. That’s why he’s bounced around the league to nine different teams. He was a stopgap for Washington but he was playing well and when he does he can win games There’s a Fitzmagic and a Fitztragic. Again, if you were a Washington fan would you want Taylor Heinicke as your starting QB next season?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Hope he finds the fountain of youth for the playoffs, but I agree with you.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Egals just announced that a plethora of key players will remain on the reserve/COVID-19 list for tonight's game.

For starters, the backfield will be without Jordan Howard, Miles Sanders & Boston Scott. This means Kenneth Gainwell will be the primary rb.

Well let’s hope he does not GainWell then. :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.