Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles Pre-Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Eazy game. Iggles got Home Depot guys

Just the type of game all the Eagles backups.....come out swinging. It's gonna be @#$$ talking fest.....

I just assume....we plant the seed tonight...41-21....wasn't even that close the first time. :igglestrophy:

#Eagles players out tonight because they stayed on the COVID-19 list:

DT Fletcher Cox
TE Dallas Goedert
RB Jordan Howard
RB Boston Scott
CB Avonte Maddox
S Rodney McLeod
LB Alex Singleton
S Marcus Epps
G Nate Herbig
LB Gemara Avery
TE Jack Stoll

Zman5

Reaction score
Ryan Fitzpatrick is the same type of quarterback up and down. That’s why he’s bounced around the league to nine different teams. He was a stopgap for Washington but he was playing well and when he does he can win games There’s a Fitzmagic and a Fitztragic. Again, if you were a Washington fan would you want Taylor Heinicke as your starting QB next season?

Fitzpatrick sucks. WFT wasn't going to give the job back to him after Heinicke got them on a 4-game winning streak getting them in the position to possible winning the division. Even beating the Bucs in that streak. You are clueless and making more dumb statements to justify your dumb post.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Meaningless game for Dallas tonight. I will switching back and forth watching Chargers and Raiders.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick sucks. WFT wasn't going to give the job back to him after Heinicke got them on a 4-game winning streak getting them in the position to possible winning the division. Even beating the Bucs in that streak. You are clueless and making more dumb statements to justify your dumb post.

Go waste someone else’s time! My gosh you’re annoying. :facepalm:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just the type of game all the Eagles backups.....come out swinging. It's gonna be @#$$ talking fest.....

I just assume....we plant the seed tonight...41-21....wasn't even that close the first time. :igglestrophy:

#Eagles players out tonight because they stayed on the COVID-19 list:

DT Fletcher Cox
TE Dallas Goedert
RB Jordan Howard
RB Boston Scott
CB Avonte Maddox
S Rodney McLeod
LB Alex Singleton
S Marcus Epps
G Nate Herbig
LB Gemara Avery
TE Jack Stoll

It will be interesting takes on all of this depending win or loss, as the narrative from the dislikers…

Win….it will be because of all the players Philly is missing, but our missing players don’t count in that narrative.
Lose….it will be how bad we suck, Philly missing all those players, as our missing players don’t count in the narrative.

for the likers
Win….we beat them with missing players, but their missing players did not matter.
Lose….we were missing more key players than they were….

:laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how you guys spent that much time arguing about who the WFT QB is.. Hell THEY don't even care at this point.

He kept dancing and diverting. Anything to prolong it and he’s still going.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm still trying to figure out how you guys spent that much time arguing about who the WFT QB is.. Hell THEY don't even care at this point.
Yeah....why are guys arguing about the stupid Washington QB? Good gracious!! Like if there's nothing else going on right now!! LOL

Zman5

Reaction score
Go waste someone else’s time! My gosh you’re annoying. :facepalm:

You get called out for a dumb post and keep making dumber post to justify it. Talk about annoying. :facepalm::facepalm:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Philthy has the best rushing offense in the league ,

lets play our 2nd stringers .

plasticman

Reaction score
How many game #17's are actually meaningful?

They can reach a point where too many games dilute the value of games at the end of the season because almost everything is already clinched.

I don't like the idea of resting young players because i think that a week off might be a detriment to their focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.