Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyec

Reaction score
they have better HC too.
who is so desperate he had to guarantee a win because his locker-room is a fractured mess.

we get out of our own way we win.

21-17 Dallas.....then tomorrow we listen to the excuses as to why it happened.
not a prediction...
:starspin:SPOILER ALERT:starspin:

JayFord

Reaction score
You all see washingtons gameplan today

thats our gameplan against the eagles

anybody gotta problem? Dont ask for creativity or to attack their weakness

Xeven

Reaction score
No reason to expect a win. Jason will never change anything no matter how many times he fails. I hope we win but really not excited. Sucks to have dread before a game lol.

D 6
E 28

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Prescott 12/32 114 yards 4 INTs
Zeke 28/53
Pollard 2/108 2 TDs
Witten 5/19
Armstrong 3 sacks

Wentz 31/34 425 yards 4 TDs, 3 drops
Jeffery 9/115 2 TDs
Ertz 10/128 2 TDs
Jenkins 1 INT, 1 TD

Eagles 35
Cowboys 17

Not gonna jinx us by predicting a victory this week?

reddyuta

Reaction score
who is so desperate he had to guarantee a win because his locker-room is a fractured mess.

we get out of our own way we win.

21-17 Dallas.....then tomorrow we listen to the excuses as to why it happened.
not a prediction...
:starspin:SPOILER ALERT:starspin:

i dont understand this getting out of our way comment,Both offense and defense have significant issues right now.teams have attacked us on those sides on those weakness and the Eagles will go after our secondary and they will blitz us on every 3rd down.

CB61

Reaction score
i dont understand this getting out of our way comment,Both offense and defense have significant issues right now.teams have attacked us on those sides on those weakness and the Eagles will go after our secondary and they will blitz us on every 3rd down.
I think maybe that poster was talking about the penalties dropped passes missed assignments missed tackles

MikeB80

Reaction score
If the cowboys were smart they would have the roof and doors open tonight and make the eagles squirm in the heat. Its like 90 here right now and will probably be in the 80's at kickoff. Perfect night to make the stadium hot and then run all day and wear out the eagles defensive line.

But they never open the roof and doors here because the fans might get hot so never mind.

cowboyec

Reaction score
really?
dropped passes.
pass that bounce off Coop's hands on opening drive and ends up getting picked.
lazy passes into coverage.
missed fg from makeable yardage.
these last 3 wks we've been our own worst enemy.

CB61

Reaction score
If the cowboys were smart they would have the roof and doors open tonight and make the eagles squirm in the heat. Its like 90 here right now and will probably be in the 80's at kickoff. Perfect night to make the stadium hot and then run all day and wear out the eagles defensive line.

But they never open the roof and doors here because the fans might get hot so never mind.
The last time we played in heat in Texas stadium the Eagles drink pickle juice and beat the snot out of us

CB61

Reaction score
The last time we played in heat in Texas stadium the Eagles drink pickle juice and beat the snot out of us
Against the Eagles it may even been at AT&T Stadium I can't remember I remember the game and getting our *** kicked and the joke they made of us saying all they did was drink pickle juice

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Watching other good teams and looking at ours is like watching the NFL compared to Highschool. Other teams have schemes-corner blitzes- D-line play. It's just ridiculous. We may win tonight-we may not. That's the problem with Garrett teams. Like a box of chocolates-you don't know what you're gonna get. I just hope Jerry is happy with himself! Let Garrett handle your billions also. See how that turns out. But in the end I don't even blame Garrett. Garrett has only been here for 9 of the 25 years of failure. Jed Clampett Jones has been in charge for the whole 25 years of this failure.
d77fb9f54651d2c80518afa0ec94e2cd.jpg
as a GM...

MikeB80

Reaction score

No the roof and doors have been open a bunch of times and it was roasting in the stadium not to mention the final few years at texas stadium.

Your statement is not true at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.