Game Day *** Cowboys vs Eagles pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Teddy is in the tank business too. He's not going to let Washington cheat him out of draft position.
Teddy may want to win this game because Carolina at number 4 might draft his replacement. The coach was pissed at him after that fumble against Green Bay.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Teddy may want to win this game because Carolina at number 4 might draft his replacement. The coach was pissed at him after that fumble against Green Bay.
No, his coach is the one encouraging him to tank. That hissy fit the coach had was just show for appearences on TV.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't care about winning the East, playoffs, or anything else. All I care about is NOT getting swept this season by those god forsaken stinking eagles!!! PLEASE, for the love of Pete, just win this game!! If they have any ounce of pride left, then please go out and beat those birds!!! PLEASE!!!!! :angry:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
:lmao2:
MurrayTruckStick.gif
"Big boy down!!!!
there is a "REAL" RB !
2014 was great due to him. I think they passed a rule on rb's and how they could hit after this.
jones boys didnt want to pay him 40 mil , but they give elliot 90 mil !!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't care about winning the East, playoffs, or anything else. All I care about is NOT getting swept this season by those god forsaken stinking eagles!!! PLEASE, for the love of Pete, just win this game!! If they have any ounce of pride left, then please go out and beat those birds!!! PLEASE!!!!! :angry:
I like the spunk in that comment but any sign of pride left the team when they were swept by the team formerly called the Commanders.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
1953 Season Pro Bowl: played January 17, 1954; East 20, West 9.
1954 Season Pro Bowl: played January 15, 1955; West 26, East 19.
Thanks, I appreciate that but that still doesn't answer my question if the '54 pro-bowl was any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.