***Cowboys vs falcons 1st half thread***

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
freakin ridiculous with the defense playing well - 2 or 3 plays!!! What the h3ll kind of coaching is this!! the Red zone & then the FG

DallasJ7

Reaction score
that was actually bailey's first bad kick of the year, imo. and it was from 54 - he's accurate, but not a good distance kicker.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Tony's arm strength is the result of Dez running wrong routes and not knowing the playbook.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4823045 said:
Ogletree knew he was gonna get hit and got scared

NO one on the freaking team is going to get better cuz they know they'll never be held accountable for their mistakes.

OTree should have been benched 4-5 weeks ago.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
I wonder what our fascination is with underachievers, why not give Harris a shot? What do we have invested in KO?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I've seen enough of Ogletree. He'll make the occasional good catch, but is more miss and hit.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson used to clap like that in those situations - no big deal. The drop by O-Tree sucked, however.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
54 yards? Is Garrett serious :lmao2: Know your players and their strengths. For such a "conservative" coach, I'm surprised he'd do that instead of just punting it away

DavidAK

Reaction score
The question is.

Will Garrett put someone else in there for a change?. I'm tired of seing the same thing every single week. Make a move Garrett. Otree is not cutting it, he had 8 games to prove it already. Come on, give someone else a chance.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Subtract otree and Felix and we consistently play 9 on 11....how dumb is Garrett that he can't see what everyone else sees ?

Chappy

Reaction score
54yd field Goal attempt???? :bang2:

Punt the thing for gods sake. Dumb arse Garrett.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4823066 said:
Ogletree will likely never learn to catch the ball before it hits him in the chest.
as long as he makes a big catch every 4-7 games.. he'll keep his spot.