Reaction score
Stupid Decision number 3

1. kick FG instead of going for it
2. kick FG instead of going for it
3. kick FG instead of punting

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Shinywalrus;4823058 said:
Can't get too mad at 85 after that catch earlier, but two plays in a row. He whiffs/wimps on the block that would have sprung Dunbar, and drops it on that one.

Can't have that.

you seen the wimp out on the block too. SMH. Ogletree is SOFT that's why. Put harris in I bet he smashes the safety or corner who made the play because ogletree didn't want to block the guy.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
Rob Ryan & the defense you have to step up again for this idiotic thing Jerry calls a HC! Please get a turnover defense!

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
bigdnlaca;4823072 said:
It seems like Bailey doesn't like that left side too much.

and garrett should know that. it's infurating how this guy doesn't know his own players. i can understand trying it from the middle or right hash but a 54 yarder on the left hash is stupid especially since our defense has been great.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
UncFelix28;4823076 said:
freakin ridiculous with the defense playing well - 2 or 3 plays!!! What the h3ll kind of coaching is this!! the Red zone & then the FG

Coachign didn't make Dunbar drop a pass for a first down in the redzone, and it didn't make OTree drop that pass.

Coaching has, however, fed into the culture of players knowing they don't have to worry about their jobs, even when they play like crap.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4823064 said:
I don't understand Garrett.

You thinking what I am.

He's been punting almost all year from that spot. Adams been pointing it out all year almost.

This week, 54 yards is in range.

loublue22

Reaction score
on that Ogletree drop, the guy over the middle was wide open

did anyone else see that?

fifaguy

Reaction score
curious why we punt last week vs giants on a 52 yard fg opportunity, but try for a 54 here??

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
why don't our guys go for the ball, 3 guys on the runner and not a one trying to punch ball out

BRoni

Reaction score
Giving Atlanta great field position probably won't end well.

popp1234

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4823088 said:
54 yards? Is Garrett serious :lmao2: Know your players and their strengths. For such a "conservative" coach, I'm surprised he'd do that instead of just punting it away

I use to like Garrett, but now I just think he is an educated idiot!