Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Weeden is a reason this offense has been awful the entire second half.

So yeah, I think you can blame him with the defense.

9of11

Reaction score
Time for the Cowboys to suck it up and ram this ball and this drive down their throat! Lets go Cowboys!!! We can win this!!!

sbark

Reaction score
Hey Ro-Mac would look nice in the middle right now huh....add in Hardy and Gregory

northernvacowboysfan

Reaction score
Don't just throw it on Rod. This can be passed around to all our coaching which isn't getting it done. Our offense is choking, our defense is choking, and we have our head coach is sitting on the sidelines with a dumb look on his face and still hasn't made any adjustments.

Let's not forget some of our stupid players also who love going for our own teams knockout blow by having costly penalties in the worst of times.
I am talking about the embarrassment of a defense, so yes it's on Rod Marinelli he has nothing to do with the offense

Eddie

Reaction score
The D is really blowing this game.

I'm not sure Tony Romo could have rescued this game from our D.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Again, fans such as you seem perfectly fine with watching us choke. And you wonder why we haven't won anything since 1996?

Fans such as me? Dont get it twisted im upset, but people are making it seem like our season is over. It not.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I certainly thought our defense was better than this. Man humble pie is for dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.