Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Big mistake today by not running to try and control the game.

There's time...

To be fair they have shut down our running game which is why Randle has 1 more yard that he did at the end of the first quarter. They have to beat them deep to open the D up.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Weeden is going to have to make a play down the field at some point if the Cowboys are going to win this game.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Weeden's really done almost everything we could have asked of him. It's the rest of the team that needs to do something.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
[quo sideon, post: 6302320, member: 23852"]D-Law looks like a bum out there, if Gregory was out there i guarantee Ryan would've been sacked at least 3x.[/quote]

Bu everyone told me d law was going to be awesome, we paid up for him

texbumthelife

Reaction score
It's gotten worse because the defense has been on the field most of the second half you need to watch the game.

You commit to stopping the run and try to limit Jones or your commit to stopping Jones and try to limit the run. What we are doing right now is not commiting to stopping anything. They're playing that bend don't break bush league BS and getting beat the hell up because of it. You blitz Ryan and put him on his *** a few times, even if he makes the play, he's going to start thinking about things.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Again, fans such as you seem perfectly fine with watching us choke. And you wonder why we haven't won anything since 1996?

Because some fans refuse to turn on the team? Oh. Didn't realize I was slacking like that.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Up by 14 points 3 different times and they still couldn't hold it.

And we had chances to add to the lead but of course we shoot ourselves in the foot with either stupid penalties, this dink and dunk crap well short of the 1st, or drops.

Welcome to Cowboys football.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I knew that Jason Witten false start with good field position followed by the Free hold was the beginning of the end. Needed points on that drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.