Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He is a backup qb, he shouldn't be expected to, he did his job and kept us in it

That may be true if it's just for a game. But he's our guy for half the season. At some point he will have to win a game for us. Preferably this one.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Explain to me how it can get worse. Are you watching the same game. We have to stop something. We aren't committed to stopping anything right now. That's why we aren't stopping anything.

It's gotten worse because the defense has been on the field most of the second half you need to watch the game.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
He's got to be able to throw it down the field. They have loaded up underneath and there is no other place to go. Gotta throw at least some intermediate passes.

Otherwise put Cassel in.

He has the arm. It's the coaches that are having him do it

seamus18

Reaction score
I don't know. Don't you love it when they teaze you in the first half with an offense they can't be stopped, and then they come out in the second half with an offense they can't do anything? Unreal

jblaze2004

Reaction score
with weeden we cannot afford dumb penalties on the offense. We cannot get 3rd and long.

risco

Reaction score
Don't like our chances with weeden. Not giving up but since they have taken away our running game and the underneath stuff- not sure if weeden can make plays now.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
The defense is the reason this game is over. All you have to do is make stops. The offense scored 28 points without Dez or Romo.

slomoxn

Reaction score
I thought dLaw would show up this year, this defensive line is decimated so I'm not mad but this sucks with the lead they had

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
First half this board was talking about how great this defense and team was, 2nd half, all turning against the team and Marinelli. You guys need to relax
Again, fans such as you seem perfectly fine with watching us choke. And you wonder why we haven't won anything since 1996?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Free releases off the line. Not doubling Julio. Lots of blitzes. Where did this gameplan come from?

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
At this point we may as well tank the season. They are going to be 2-3 going into the bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.