Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
if they would have held the Falcons to 3 and outs, they wouldn't be worn out..........

Had the Cowboys offense not bogged down in the second half and could pick up a 3rd and one the D wouldn't have worn down.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
This team is in trouble. We'll be depleted next week too against Drew Brees. We get some defensive players back in 2 weeks but it won't be enough to beat New England and Seattle. The O-line hasn't been good and we've yet to establish a running game. Hopefully we can pull out 3 wins in the next 7 games so we're 5-5 when Romo comes back.

fishspill

Reaction score
This does not bode well for the next several weeks. Still you can't give up on the season especially in such a bad division.

Gaede

Reaction score
Boy am I glad I missed this game.

I was checking on my phone, saw that we were up 21-7. Just checked back in.

Obviously missing all of our playmakers is going to be a big deal

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Well... We get that giants loss back.

Sheesh.

I would say an unprepared Cassel would have won this game... Especially 2nd half play,

Staubacher

Reaction score
Ruining my 50thth birthday. Don't blame the team just horrible luck w all the injuries

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really no excuse to give up 24 unanswered points. I dont know that they can get a win until Romo gets back.

To be fair, the couldn't always win with Romo when the defense plays this poorly.

northernvacowboysfan

Reaction score
The reasons for this loss, Rod Marinelli not making adjustments on defense, no blitzing. Scott Linehan having predictable offense, not making adjustments. Red on the sidelines clapping and slapping butts for no reason.... play calling on offense and defense was horrible, it was high school..... you get up early 14 to nothing and you lose a high scoring game that's unacceptable

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
the Falcons made adjustments at the half, and basically aren't covering the outside WRs knowing Weeden won't even look there, and just defending the running game and short passes to the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.