Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

9of11

Reaction score
turn out the lights the party is over....really sucks...we had this game and could have won it easily...what good is a backup QB if he cant run the ENTIRE offense and you dont trust him too. Matt Cassell hopefully starts next week....hopefully....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sad thing is doubt Weeden can play any better than he did today.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Well I think most expected a loss here so it doesn't feel that bad tbo.. the fast start got our hopes up.. but oh well. Keep your head up fellas.

Ren

Reaction score
We need to to be no worse then 4-6 when we got Romo back to realistically make a run at the playoffs, we are going to lose games. Just got to try a regain next week

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Look at all this crying in here. We having a bad second half stuff happens some of y'all too fickle. We just need the Weed man to be able to do more than checkdowns and the D just playing bad today it happens

25 unanswered points!!!!

bjfrancez

Reaction score
I think we all knew that this would be a tough game. It's just that we didn't think it would go this way. We are getting serious talent back over the next few weeks. We will be fine

I actually thought we would win this game, however, I'm not sure what games we win with Weeden.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
Crying shame to lose a game we got off to such a great start in.

Yeah, we completely gave it away.

But that's okay.. Injuries and stuff. *rolls eyes*

Absolutely no excuse. Our defense rolled over. Our offense couldn't sustain a drive to save us and our coaches look completely inept.

Way to give up guys. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.