Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Our defense blows right now and our offense blows too. Our run game blows against run defense.

bark

Reaction score
I bet drew Brees shoulder is feeling much better watching this

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I think we all knew that this would be a tough game. It's just that we didn't think it would go this way. We are getting serious talent back over the next few weeks. We will be fine

Nirvana

Reaction score
What the heck we can't do anything right after getting off to a great start. Terrible. Game over.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I see lots of people blaming the defense but when the offense has only gained 33 yards in the 2nd with field position on the other side of the 50 you have a problem. Problem= Brandon Weeden

plasticman

Reaction score
This is tough to take, the Cowboys just looked so strong in the 1st half.

I have to admit, I disagree with the opinion that the turning point came in the 2nd half, it took place the instance Weeden made a poor decision, didn't throw away the ball, and threw that INT.

Shut out in the 2nd half, ran out of steam.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This defense is not good enough to keep us in games. Even though the first half was a mirage, 28 points should have been enough to win.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Look at all this crying in here. We having a bad second half stuff happens some of y'all too fickle. We just need the Weed man to be able to do more than checkdowns and the D just playing bad today it happens

ShiningStar

Reaction score
[quote ancez, post: 6302658, member: 17973"]What games can we win with Weeden?[/quote]

Hungry hungry hippo

kramskoi

Reaction score
Serious? Do you ever watch UFC or Boxing...C'mon man

It's just a game dude. No...UFC ain't my area. It ain't Sean Lee's either. But I guess you fashion yourself some prescient polymathic physician who can tell at a glance the severity of a player's injury. Sigh...

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I think we all knew that this would be a tough game. It's just that we didn't think it would go this way. We are getting serious talent back over the next few weeks. We will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.