Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
This team is in trouble. The OL is getting whipped - that's three games in a row they've had issues. Weeden is terrible. The defense is awful and Marinelli gets more and more conservative as his teams get more and more gashed. Throw in injuries and guess what?

You are looking at a 2 win team over the next 6-7 games. That's just reality at this point.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Had the Cowboys offense not bogged down in the second half and could pick up a 3rd and one the D wouldn't have worn down.

Atlanta is holding them to 3 and outs, our defense needed to do the same.... but not a single player on our team, even in tandem, can't cover Jones.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Look at all this crying in here. We having a bad second half stuff happens some of y'all too fickle. We just need the Weed man to be able to do more than checkdowns and the D just playing bad today it happens

The question is will it happen again and again?

kevm3

Reaction score
This is my problem with the offense. We don't 'open the offense up' until we're behind at the end of the game.

marchetta

Reaction score
You can't win with a QB you don't trust to throw downfield to his WRs. ATL just adjusted to our Dink & Dunk offense and shut it down. Either open the playbook, or get a new QB. Dink & Dunk only works when you have a shutdown D.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This defense is not good enough to keep us in games. Even though the first half was a mirage, 28 points should have been enough to win.

It absolutely should be.

Cut the Marinelli is a genius talk once and for all

The Natural

Reaction score
Look at all this crying in here. We having a bad second half stuff happens some of y'all too fickle. We just need the Weed man to be able to do more than checkdowns and the D just playing bad today it happens

25 unanswered points..thats a whole lot more than "stuff happens"

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
We need to to be no worse then 4-6 when we got Romo back to realistically make a run at the playoffs, we are going to lose games. Just got to try a regain next week

Pretty much. We need to win 2 of 7 to at least give us a chance. That's a scary proposition from where I'm sitting right now.

Sydla

Reaction score
Captain checkdown, Brandon Weeden.

They better get Cassell ready for next week. Weeden is awful.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
D. Lawrence has to produce.

Weeden's int and no pass rush has hurt the Cowboys.

One guy can't be a pass rush. You have Crawford who is still a DT and Lawrence who has started how many games? Mincey, Hardy, and Gregory are out. That's 3/8s of the entire DL and 3/4s of the starting DEs.

No pass rush not much pass defense.

Hardline

Reaction score
I just come in here to say hello. You know when I come in here and waste my time posting in a game thread instead of watching the game it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.