Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Again, I'm no superfan of his, but to be fair, at a minimum it should be 9/14 for 1TD but for drops by Beasley and Gallup.
Gallup's wasn't a drop. Give credit to the defense once in awhile. But yeah, a TD if not for the Beasley drop would have looked better (though still not great).

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Garrett has no faith in this offense. Not sure why anyone else would........but it sure is a completely different approach to this half then they had last week at 3rd and long which resulted in a touchdown.

Just the inconsistencies.....The crap changes from game to game. The most frustrating thing about this staff is the inconsistencies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Halftime adjustments coming right up...

i_love_adjustments-300x300.jpg
This is all you will probably get...Enjoy your button. Wear it proudly.:grin:

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Dak really pisses me off. One thing for sure is his QB coach is trash. How the hell do you get worse through the years with anticipation? Thats his biggest flaw. He needs to see it and trust it. FIRE IT OUT. Stop holding the ball.

Dwight

Reaction score
The Falcons have a horrible defense and Jason’s speciality is offense which is not producing right now.

This should tell Jerry everything he needs to know.

Verdict

Reaction score
Couple of legitimate questions:

1. Does anyone think Linehan should have a job on Monday morning?

2. Could any team out perform Linehan's play calling?

3. Does anyone here think LVE isnt the real deal? STUD.

4. How in the hell can the Cowboys ALWAYS seem to drop sure INTs?

5. Does anyone here think Atlanta is a better team than the Cowboys? No way in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.