Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Why is the best player on the team either taking himself out of the game, or being taken out on at least three 3rd downs?

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Dak looked good on their first series. Since Dak sucks. Linehan play calling sucks. Garrett always sucks so nothing new

Pants

Reaction score
so, is it a GOOD thing that I can't watch this mess?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
8940-E45-B-A43-E-436-F-8-B75-12-F2-C41-A4-BDD.jpg

Yep. Can’t win with it. Doesn’t matter if it’s the fault of Dak, Linehan, or Garrett. Can’t win with it.

Patrick

Reaction score
Only good thing out of this is Garrett and Linehan gone.

I hate losing though, regardless of how much I dislike the coaches and want them gone.

ghst187

Reaction score
Not Cooper, even if you had Jones and Hopkins along with him, there would be no difference with this team as long as that coach duo is still out there.

Pretty sure we could have TO, Randy Moss, and Jerry Rice our there and we still wouldn’t have 100 yards passing at half

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dak's thrown for 73 yards, 34 on a screen pass. I don't want to hear anything else. That's the issue.
hater, he's had a great 1st half. Only down 3. The defense should've had 8 more sacks and 3 picks and maybe we'd be tied at this point! God can't you see it's everyone but Dak! He has to play a defense every week you know, root for your player!

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Dak. 7-14 for 73 yards. Impressive

He did some good things on the first drive. Left some plays to be made in the the other drives. He just needs to watch the film and play better. He’s gonna get better tomorrow and be ready to play on Thursday

GridironGreat

Reaction score

And the major thing here, is that it's meant to get out quick to Beasley and then Beasley will have a blocker in front of him. If Dak gets that out, he's got a huge gain with a blocker in front.

It was a good call. Dak is even looking at him, but doesn't unload it. No idea what he's afraid of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.