Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I wonder if this is the half Beasley becomes unstoppable. Didn’t he say that was coming?

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Hope the coach's halftime speech reminds the team that we can take over the division on turkey day if we win today. Let's go Cowboys:star:

morat1959

Reaction score
Did the clapping idiot not call a timeout because he’s a straight up dumba$$ or because he knew the guy taking snaps under center can’t throw it that far. Notice I didn’t call him a QB cause he’s not qualified to be an NFL starting QB! The defense we’re playing is not very good yet our offense is awful!

mrmojo

Reaction score
Maybe JGs not used to having timeouts at the end of half....that was pathetic

seamus18

Reaction score
This team will just make you pull your hair out. A beautiful, time consuming first drive only spoiled by a sure TD dropped. The rest of the half, just a bunch of crap on offense. Holding the home team Falcons to 6, but only being able to muster 3 is infuriating. Especially against this defense.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He did some good things on the first drive. Left some plays to be made in the the other drives. He just needs to watch the film and play better. He’s gonna get better tomorrow and be ready to play on Thursday

That sack was terrible. He can’t do that.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
He did some good things on the first drive. Left some plays to be made in the the other drives. He just needs to watch the film and play better. He’s gonna get better tomorrow and be ready to play on Thursday

I hope this is sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.