Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons Post game thread ***

baltcowboy

Reaction score
He came off a year long injury with a limited training camp going in against the Bucs and played good enough to win.
It was rust.
Dak practiced for two weeks taking all the snaps before Tampa. Dak was dropping dimes today. Last week he could not complete a 5 yard pass to Wilson.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Lol wow crazy play in the Lions Stealers game. Lions ball

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah when he went for 2 up 34-3 I thought this guy is classy.
At that point there was still a chance for Atlanta. Belichick would've kept all the starters in to score as many points as possible. Besides, what better opportunity to practice scoring from the one yard line?

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Dak's terrible game last week wasn't due to rust.
He had a great game against the Bucs coming off a year long injury.
I wish everyone would stop saying that.
It wasn't rust, it was his footwork. He was still favoring the calf. The extra week of healing and Dak's realization that his footwork was bad, helped him this week.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Great job by the entire team today. Offense was back and clicking but I was worried that the defense will be suspect today, but they did one heck of a job which is big given we were missing key players but did not show one bit! Let's hope we win big next week with 3 of the next 4 games being on the road with 3 back to back road games. Go Cowboys!!!!!!!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It wasn't rust, it was his footwork. He was still favoring the calf. The extra week of healing and Dak's realization that his footwork was bad, helped him this week.
:hammer:

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak's terrible game last week wasn't due to rust.
He had a great game against the Bucs coming off a year long injury.
I wish everyone would stop saying that.

He came off a year long injury with a limited training camp going in against the Bucs and played good enough to win against a great defense.
It wasn't rust.

He wasn't able to work on his footwork for three weeks. He was able to before the Bucs. Footwork is huge for QBs.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Great job by the entire team today. Offense was back and clicking but I was worried that the defense will be suspect today, but they did one heck of a job which is big given we were missing key players but did not show one bit! Let's hope we win big next week with 3 of the next 4 games being on the road with 3 back to back road games. Go Cowboys!!!!!!!
I was really expecting them to run up the middle a lot on us.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The offense is essentially unstoppable with Gallup back. He adds a totally different dimension than Wilson, as good as Cedrick is.
Except the ability to catch a ball that's very slightly behind him. I love the guy, and really want him back next year, but that was very disappointing.