Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons Post game thread ***

Plankton

Reaction score
Nothing serves as a better deodorant to an awful performance than a curb stomping the next week. They were definitely more into it today, and executed far better on both sides of the ball. Nice to see Nahshon Wright get to redeem himself with the punt block recovery TD. Literally nothing to complain about or truly nitpick. The Falcons went the route of trying to stop the run at all costs, and got taken apart in the passing game. Hope guys didn't get banged up too much today - the real grind starts next week - 3 games in 11 days.

Jourdan Lewis and Dorance Armstrong had really good games today. Was also very interesting to see Connor McGovern get to snap the ball once they sat Biadasz.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So forgive my ignorance because I had no idea who the Falcons coach was........

I saw him on the sidelines and I thought well damn someone's Paw Paw got a nice gig for a poor team. You are telling me that this guy is in his 30's? Not only that but he's the son of the founder of Fed Ex? Wow...good for him.

fishspill

Reaction score
So forgive my ignorance because I had no idea who the Falcons coach was........

I saw him on the sidelines and I thought well damn someone's Paw Paw got a nice gig for a poor team. You are telling me that this guy is in his 30's? Not only that but he's the son of the founder of Fed Ex? Wow...good for him.
He’s rich rich. Jerry knows to act right around him.