Game Day Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Is Hankins active? A cbs sports article said he was inactive yesterday. Hopefully atleast limited

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope we start on D for once, get a 3 and out, then go get a TD, and set the tone early.
I want the ball to start the 2nd half for once.

JeffG

Reaction score
With a win tonight, the only thing standing between us and homefield advantage is the Lions and their QB's now-injured throwing hand. And even if he's fine, with a win tonight, we're one win (or one Lion's loss) away from that sweet, sweet homefield advantage!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott warming up - throw the ball, stick your hands behind you in your hand warmer, throw the ball, back in the hand warmer. Repeat.

He doesn't like the cold.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With a win tonight, the only thing standing between us and homefield advantage is the Lions and their QB's now-injured throwing hand. And even if he's fine, with a win tonight, we're one win (or one Lion's loss) away from that sweet, sweet homefield advantage!

When you control your own destiny no team stands between you and the 1 seed. The Cowboys need to win 2 of the next 4 games and they're the 1 seed regardless of what anybody does.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
How many fast and furious movies can they make? So much wasted money. Side note..The rock for president 2020. America needs him.

Used to love those movies. But street racing was my reason for life for years. Haven't seen the last 3 though and I don't race anymore lol has to be better than wasting money on the star wars crap over and over.

Carson

Reaction score
Used to love those movies. But street racing was my reason for life for years. Haven't seen the last 3 though and I don't race anymore lol has to be better than wasting money on the star wars crap over and over.

Same here man. Same here lol

JeffG

Reaction score
When you control your own destiny no team stands between you and the 1 seed. The Cowboys need to win 2 of the next 4 games and they're the 1 seed regardless of what anybody does.

Fair enough. But the sooner we earn homefield, the better!

MagicMan

Reaction score

As long as the Cowboys stay focused, they'll be fine. Everything seems to be lining up for them to make this SB run.

Status
Not open for further replies.