Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Now why in the hell didn't I think of that ? about the mirror I could have been rich

Cmac

Reaction score
This team gets too cute for it's own self. Zeke running hard and then the baffling calls.....Kellen Moore as much blame as JG regarding the offense.

droopdog7

Reaction score
The problem with the offense, ignoring the turnovers, is simple. Running the ball too damn much.

Running the ball, even effectively, equal low scoring because it takes too many plays to score. At some point there will be a negative play and you’ll face too many third downs.

Throw the damn ball!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Probably Kris richard packed that black cat to jinx Giants as he doesnt trust his defense. , lol

Eightneight

Reaction score
Another SLOOOW sloppy start by the offense. Looks like that's gonna be the theme this year. There really are no excuses anymore.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
I don’t know how people can use the words Super Bowl and contender when referring to this team.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
I'm on fire everybody but Garrett ain't throw an INT or make Cobb Fumble. He ain't made Bennett jump offsides twice.
I agree. The playcalling isn't the problem tonight. The players have all decided to suck at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.