Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Again, I don’t understand how this team continually looks lethargic and unprepared so often during a season.

Why can’t they start every game like the Philly game?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Does anyone still don't we'll never win anything big with this staff? Garbage on the sidelines

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Frustrating how many yards we are piling up for no points. That missed kick just gave NYG a short field that they're currently using.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
All talk all week and come out on the field and get punched in the mouth..

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This is why you don’t trust a poor kicker to kick a 54 yarder in a tough stadium unless it’s necessary. Giants already in easy field goal range.

poor coaching decisions. Over and over and over again. It’s disgusting.

Maher is too inconsistent.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I watched every game yesterday and if it’s any consolation, nearly all NFL kickers are inconsistent. Not just Maher
Yeah that's why you punt there instead of handing them a short field on a desperation field goal to try to go up 6-3.

Genius Princeton logic. What a puppet moron.

EJK24

Reaction score
I posted earlier in the week that I wasnt convinced we would win this game as easily as some thought. Its way early here but this is the Giants, playing this way against Minnesota or Patriots its gonna be a blow out.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Terrible Jaylon. Terrible. Attack saquon, do not just sit there waiting for him to juke you. WOW. these guys are pissing me off. Fundamentals are not priorities on this team....

acer941

Reaction score
Omg did you see heath on that option lol. Jesus thats like pop warner ball

EXACTLY!!’ It’s the small things!! Jamal Adams makes that play!

Jeff Heath Chased Saquan all the way to the other side of the field and he didn’t even have the ball. So dumb...

Status
Not open for further replies.