Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fontaine

Reaction score
Nolan!!! It's not working...these 4-3 DEs can't play a stand-up OLB cause they too slow, and it gets exploited weekly.

He’s either to stupid or to stubborn to realize this, And I can’t tell which it is.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Why is Hill in there? The guy is a kid still learning..

CWR

Reaction score
Guess the Giants offense ain't too bad after all smh

Jipper

Reaction score
If you didn’t think it could get any worse....it just did....we’re losing at home to the second worst team in the nfl

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Love the sideline chat...you can see the coaches showing the players that the guys in different coloured uniforms aren't on their team, they have taclkle them

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here we go playing from behind again. Defense can't make any stops. So 1-4 here we come.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Was anyone else fully expecting that exact drive with stupid penalties? It's like WWE style scripted stupidity

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Everson Griffen collecting a paycheck

I thought we were getting the Griffen that was a monster in Minnesota... this guy though. dang
Griffen is stealing money from the Cowboys like Danny Green is stealing from the Lakers. I say get both bums off the field and court.

Nickyp

Reaction score
Havent scored a TD yet until the first drive against us. That should tell you a lot about this defense. A LOT

stilltheguru

Reaction score
So basically Garrett watched the film and realized you can run trick plays on them because they lack discipline. They are not good enough to line up in base and play the run and also they have no answers for 4 straight weeks to reverses.

Mike Nolan is the absolute worst.

Fire this whole staff the day the season ends and hire Matt Eberflus if he will agree to work for the village idiots that run this team.
I'm not against MM being fired but they paid him too much to take that loss so quickly.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Jesus...

Looks like another game, with NY arguably having the most inept offense in the league, where our offense is going to have to play as perfect as possible.

I’ve honestly never seen a defense this bad in my life. Maybe the 08 Lions. It’s hard to remember specifics. This unit is not an NFL caliber defense in any way shape or form.

Adreme

Reaction score
Several things can be true at once....Turnovers are a problem so is defense

Turnovers are a problem because the offensive line is beset by injuries everywhere and so more hits are coming combined with the fact that because the defense is terrible the offense has to force plays. Having to force plays AND not having time to force plays is a REALLY bad combination.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
We were hype about team 40 burger not knowing we would actually need at least 40 points to win every game

Status
Not open for further replies.