Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre11

Reaction score
Hennessey king? Shumur firey antics got him 7 Garrett clapping got him 21...how you feeling son...lol

RamziD

Reaction score
My thoughts: This is a different offense. Credit Kellen Moore, he’s really impressing me. More passing on first down, more short passes, designed runs for Dak. We’re seeing what Dak can do in a well-designed offense. Over 300 yards offense in first half, we wouldn’t see that until mid-4th quarter last year. Pay Dak and Cooper. We have our triplets.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd like to say, I want to see some halftime adjustments. But I really don't go Cowboys

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Giants think they can throw a challenge flag under 2 minutes....... Dummies

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
yEKWgl6.gif

Dak playing like he wants to get paid

catiii

Reaction score
Should have picked it...

We need all we can get. Can't be the purge squad batting balls down.
You're really stretching man to make Heath look bad. It was an awesome play and time had expired.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My thoughts: This is a different offense. Credit Kellen Moore, he’s really impressing me. More passing on first down, more short passes, designed runs for Dak. We’re seeing what Dak can do in a well-designed offense. Over 300 yards offense in first half, we wouldn’t see that until mid-4th quarter last year. Pay Dak and Cooper. We have our triplets.
I was really hoping, we would use the passing game to open up the running game this is going to go a long way towards that

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Shurmer trying to get a tacky PI call, that's going to be an issue on these Hail Mary plays
Based on what the NFL has said, there is no way you're going to manufacture a PI call with a challenge. It has to be a badly blown call.

Status
Not open for further replies.