DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1Hm2qQm.png

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Listen its the giants. However when have we faced a team like this we have never looked like we do now. Dak looks great, and moore looks like a genius. They'll be tougher tests, times when we have to adjust. Lets just finish this one off and get off to a good start.

Now the key is do we continue to put the foot on their throat in the second half or let them back in.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My thoughts: This is a different offense. Credit Kellen Moore, he’s really impressing me. More passing on first down, more short passes, designed runs for Dak. We’re seeing what Dak can do in a well-designed offense. Over 300 yards offense in first half, we wouldn’t see that until mid-4th quarter last year. Pay Dak and Cooper. We have our triplets.
Agreed. Just the fact that we're unpredictable is huge. With Linehan, you could bet your oats on a draw on first down, then some short pass on second. Those days are gone

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The Giants defense are really just that bad, or Dak is going to make Jerry wish he signed him this off-season. Prescott is on point and looking decisive in his decision-making, and throws. Very impressive.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on Kellen Moore to do this to a real team in post season, then i will convinced .

Status
Not open for further replies.