Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Makes sense

And if I recall rightly, this sport was developed based off of rugby. So, some more rugby rules should be implemented, and the card system makes sense. It's in other physical sports like Rugby, football (soccer, but I hate calling it that lol), and Aussie Rules Football. Seems to me it should be implemented here for personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct calls.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
No pride on this D whatsoever. Just let the NYG 2nd string march right down the field. Great defenses would take it as an affront to let them have 1st downs, let alone let them get this chance to score.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't like the giants, although they're 5th on my most hated NFL teams behind the Philthy, the football team, Steelers and Patriots.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
And if I recall rightly, this sport was developed based off of rugby. So, some more rugby rules should be implemented, and the card system makes sense. It's in other physical sports like Rugby, football (soccer, but I hate calling it that lol), and Aussie Rules Football. Seems to me it should be implemented here for personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct calls.
Furman for commish!

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Carrot and Glennon with the worse offense in football making it look easy against our D! We got a lot to clean up moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.