Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It is not any quarterback's job, at any level of the sport, throughout the history of football, to make picture perfect passes on every throw. It is their job to throw catchable passes that the defense cannot defend. And it is the receiver's job to catch catchable passes. Not sure why this point must be reiterated during practically every junior high, high school, college and pro football discussion.
He nearly had FOUR TOS we cant make note of it is he teflon we are only allowed to pout out mistakes by all players and coaches but not DAK..i see he’s untouchable..

He had sloppy first half period..had nothing to do with just his off target throws the TOS have single hand idol y keep NY in it and that not his job now is it..

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I dont know if I've ever seen a team play without their Starting QB, RB, 2 WRs and their LT...
Imagine if we were to lose, especially with how well we've been playing, it would have to be one of the biggest upsets in our history lol. Let's hope that doesn't come to pass.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
should’ve been 2 INT’s and 1 fumble. He’s not playing good at all and is being bailed out by his receivers. I love Dak, but he’s having a bad game (all QB’s do). Every turnover has been on him (partially the O-line too). His passes keep getting batted too. I think the game from last year has him messed up mentally but who knows.

Cry more.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Poorly coached teams will find a way to lose this game against a mortally wounded opponent.
Teams with good coaches will settle this matter in the 3rd quarter.

Here we go.
Like we did last week 3rd qtr was epic

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Giants defense is pretty good at bringing pressure and this affected the pass plays early in the game. Dictating the run game helped stretch their defense but they are still solid overall.

The low snaps are also affecting Dak. Hopefully they can fix it at the half.

Ken

Reaction score
should’ve been 2 INT’s and 1 fumble. He’s not playing good at all and is being bailed out by his receivers. I love Dak, but he’s having a bad game (all QB’s do). Every turnover has been on him (partially the O-line too). His passes keep getting batted too. I think the game from last year has him messed up mentally but who knows.
I love how a batted ball int is dak's fault. So ridiculous.

Also..guess what ..when you run the 800 times... don't be surprised when your qb is not in rhythem.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Poorly coached teams will find a way to lose this game against a mortally wounded opponent.
Teams with good coaches will settle this matter in the 3rd quarter.

Here we go.

Well, we shall find which manner of team we are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Probably, especially if he was a backup at the time. We historically seem to have trouble with backups, hope those days are over though.

We just have to make sure we come out in the second half ready to play. This is only a one score game. If we lost Zeke and Dak we would be finished. The Giants are completely depleted we need to put this game away.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Giants defense is pretty good at bringing pressure and this affected the pass plays early in the game. Dictating the run game helped stretch their defense but they are still solid overall.

The low snaps are also affecting Dak. Hopefully they can fix it at the half.

During the warmups for the second half and every time they're on the sideline, someone needs to be practicing snaps with Biadisz

SackMaster

Reaction score
Since we want to play the "should've" game, he SHOULD have 3 passing TDs too.

See, it can go BOTH ways in this game's first half.
:thumbup:

Not really disagreeing with you, Dak is not playing great, but it he's not been terrible either. He's been a little lucky (close Ints) and a little unlucky (dropped TD).

Let's see how he responds.
:flagwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.