Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I’m watching play by play on espn. Not on TV in my area.
Can someone tell me what is happening with all the “pass short to”. Are they taking the deep ball away?

Over a hundred yards rushing. So are they dropping everyone into coverage? Thanks.
Two safeties staying deep. Running into a light box, so the run game has been successful

blueblood70

Reaction score
I can't believe we actually still have ardent Moore and McCarthy defenders on here. Good grief. :laugh:
cant believe they allow you as a fan.

don't care you come to win and we are winning, you are whining, shut up!!

the games about winning we are headed to 10-4 and this place is miserable. Just stop whining like little bunch of toddlers on their first day at kindergarten.

did someone steal your pink blinky!!

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
Do we clinch the division with a win today? It seems our division record should seal it but I haven’t heard.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
I mean seriously, we want every game to be 55 to zip. Most of this board had the Cowboys at 9 and something, so hilarious.

No, but I think we should be executing better in week 15. This is the problem and I don't expect us to go far in the Playoffs if this is not fixed pronto! KM does not seem to have a good situation awareness in his play call selctions. Run Game is working. Why not run in in the red zone and 1st and 2nd and pass on 3rd. We give defense way too much respect.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Everyone stop pointing out how the offense is once again muddling through another game against a bad team. You're upsetting people.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Dak needs a good rushing game to do anything, that’s pretty obvious

I’m glad Giants are terrible

SDCowboy

Reaction score
cant believe they allow you as a fan.

don't care you come to win and we are winning, you are whining, shut up!!

the games about winning we are headed to 10-4 and this place is miserable. Just stop whining like little bunch of toddlers on their first day at kindergarten.

did someone steal your pink blinky!!
If having to blindly like coaches is required to be fan, then you're right. Maybe I should be.

Dumba$$

Status
Not open for further replies.