Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I don’t want to see another WR screen the rest of the game. But the problem is the Oline isn’t holding up well enough to go deep very often.

You should be able to run a pass play from inside the 10 yard line in less than 9 seconds.

That said, Moore probably would have ran a TE screen.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Then go do something else
You must be new around here....if you sit here and go back n forth with every negative comment you'll run out of hours in the day. Just enjoy to laugh at people and let them be miserable....Jerry Jones has done this for 25 years to people. Some are just numb at this point.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This team is barely beating a 3rd string giants team. Offense looks terrible against the worst d
dont care you come to win and we are winning, you are whining, shut up!!

the games about winning we are headed to 10-4 and this place is miserable. Just stop whining like little bunch of toddlers on their fruist day at kindergarten.

did someone steal your pink blinky!!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
To me it seemed like he was surprised the coaches hadn’t already called it. The way he signaled for it was like he wasn’t expecting to have to call it.
He needs to be on that. That's what leaders do.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Cowboys have over 100 rushing yards in the first half. (And none of which were flukey, 20+ yard splash plays.) :clap::clap::clap:

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The one positive thing is we’re running the ball better than we have in a while. The passing game is still off and we’re having to settle for field goals. That won’t get it done in the playoffs.
Man, Pollard is so electric. I guess Connor Williams was better than we all thought lol. And thankfully, no holding penalty yet

kento40

Reaction score
All it takes is one touchdown and the Giants are in the game. All because the offense is content with kicking field goals.
Well according to the easily pleased fans here, Dak and the offense are fine because we are beating the lowly Giants by 12. We should all be happy because our best offensive player is Greg the leg. Smh

Maverick84

Reaction score
You must be new around here....if you sit here and go back n forth with every negative comment you'll run out of hours in the day. Just enjoy to laugh at people and let them be miserable....Jerry Jones has done this for 25 years to people. Some are just numb at this point.
I'm not miserable, I just hate "field goal" games man! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.