Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
When the offense was great earlier in the season, McCarthy would have called timeout to give them another play. With this current offense of the last 1.5 months though, I can't blame him for just taking the FG instead of them risking a sack. We don't have Brady/Rodgers back there

silvernblu

Reaction score
I’m watching play by play on espn. Not on TV in my area.
Can someone tell me what is happening with all the “pass short to”. Are they taking the deep ball away?

Over a hundred yards rushing. So are they dropping everyone into coverage? Thanks.

Reaction score
Giants continuing recent trend of keeping 2 safeties deep and playing a cover shell, keeping everything in front of them.

Offense needs to stay patient. Keep running the ball against a light box and try to take a deep shot if a safety starts cheating up

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
The defense has been great once again, but the fact that Parson has only rushed the QB twice is a fireable offense.
To be fair, they were throwing screen plays all 2nd quarter and running it a lot. Kind of hard to rush the passer when you're facing a team that runs or screens every down.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Defense has held the NYG to 112 yards total offense, gotten 3 turnovers, and the rushing game has over 100 yards in the 1st half already.....and the $160M man can't finish in the Red Zone leaving 12 points off the board in what should be an absolute route by now.

But let those that will defend him blame Kellen Moore and MM as they always find someone to blame but Dak and his amazing 5.7 yards per completion average.

It's clear the game plan is for the defense and running game to compensate for Dak as that is the formula that had them at 6-1 to start the season.
I couldn’t agree more. They’re hesitant to trust Dak, and for good reason. But no, he’s “not in a slump”

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Bad clock management robbed us of atleast one shot at the end zone at the end there..
I think MM didnt have confidence to go for a TD, ( Dak sack ? ) took the safe option of FG.

If Dak had hit Amari instead of Dalton in the previous pass( Dalton had to fight his way to sideline ) , we could have saved 5 secs and with 14-15 secs we could have taken a couple of shots .

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I can't believe we actually still have ardent Moore and McCarthy defenders on here. Good grief. :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well according to the easily pleased fans here, Dak and the offense are fine because we are beating the lowly Giants by 12. We should all be happy because our best offensive player is Greg the leg. Smh
to the tantrum throwing little weak fan base

dont care you come to win and we are winning, you are whining, shut up!!

the games about winning we are headed to 10-4 and this place is miserable. Just stop whining like little bunch of toddlers on their fruist day at kindergarten.

did someone steal your pink blinky!!

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
You should be able to run a pass play from inside the 10 yard line in less than 9 seconds.

That said, Moore probably would have ran a TE screen.
Ah yeah. That’s what I said in the first half thread. What’s your point and what does that have to do with the post you responded to?

Status
Not open for further replies.