Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fansince68

Reaction score
The problem is that Dak is so scared to throw that the only throw he will make is to receivers coming back to him so there is no chance of making a big play just 4-5 yards and get tackled

this is on Dak
This was Daks mo his 1st 2 seasons but back then he would run for 1st downs to keep drives alive and score in the red zone.

Buzzy

Reaction score
Dak Prescott hates the idea you count yourself as a fan of his favorite team.
I have to agree with the other person Prescott is overated and you can add Elliott into that has well 2 players on big money nothing nothing cowboys ain't going to a super bowl for a long while until Jerry Jones employs a proper general manager who knows the job

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don’t bother to roll out or step up when the pocket is open. Just bad play.. Throw the little pass and expect the Defense to bail you out. No shot down field. FREAKING SINGLE HIGH SAFETY. Take the…. You know what what ever if you can’t see it and throw it. Did once and under threw it.. This Offense is sick..
Last week the complaints were, why pass when we have a lead.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
We all want domination, but today’s NFL is more competitive and tenuous than ever. Every down is a fight, a tightly contested event. Throw in all the subjective penalties, the ticky tack stuff, the handcuffs on defense in favor of high scoring for rating$, etc., and you’ve got a “no guarantees” situation.

I miss the 90’s dominance too.

I completely get all of that. However, we have ALL noticed needed improvements. Hell, more inventive play calling like Moore was doing early in the season would help a lot, but he’s not doing it

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He’s just talking about how this team is acting like they ready but we all know they ain’t ready. Aaron Rodgers is waiting. Watching. Getting stronger. We ain’t ready for that smoke

I know lol. I just had to use the opportunity to get a Charlie Sheen joke in there. Though, I think we'd do ok. Their oline isn't good, and Parsons will be a nightmare to Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.