Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Had to know this team would collapse and probably end up in last in Division by end of season after that win against Minnesota last week

lopey

Reaction score
How hard is to just say ok we are running the ball since we do it so well. Moore putting game on Daks hand is not a winning strategy

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
@TheDude CeeDee looked to be running either a deep post or a deep drag, then he stopped as he saw the DB coming at him. That deep ball was right on line to hit CeeDee in the chest had he continued running his route. CeeDee once again hesitates because it is clear he is afraid to get hit.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
Too many deep shots called today. I wouldn't call anything other than screens and slants until Dak gets some kind of momentum

silvernblu

Reaction score
I’m always with a family that doesn’t care about the game. Eats right in the middle of it.

Mo one understands why I’m a raving ******* the whole meal.

fricking done . It’s going off.
Hope I can watch a good second half on tape.

GINeric

Reaction score
iYnuTrd.png

Kellen Moore's parents must be brother and sister because this DUMB, brain dead, low football idiot has ZERO awareness of when certain plays are supposed to be called.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I just don’t get it. Moore called a masterful game last week. Today it appears he has overdosed on super stupid pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.