Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Tua sucks. Staley may be the worse coach in the league. They literally played Hill straight up, 1 on 1 with no safety help over the top the whole game.
I couldn’t believe they fired their OC. But kept their HC who is a defensive guy and their defense has been trash since he’s been there.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Just to recap the QB position
Dak Prescott: 7/14, 92 yards. 46 million a year. Time of Possession: 11 minutes
TD: 0

Insane!!
not good from dak .

giphy.gif

StarLord

Reaction score
Micah could rest the 2nd half and still be player of the game.. he's just built different. That said, hope he plays like this in the second half of the season!

syobwocc

Reaction score
I'll repeat this again.

As I said all offense.

When you have Trent Dilfer at QB you need the 01 Ravens defense and so far so good.
Agreed. As long as Dak is not under any pressure he is fine. I think we have a very good young quarterback that will start in 2 years however. He's had a run of bad luck is all

Adreme

Reaction score
Just to recap the QB position
Dak Prescott: 7/14, 92 yards. 46 million a year. Time of Possession: 11 minutes
TD: 0

Insane!!
He makes 40m. That includes the 3 drops and does not include the 35ish yards in PI penalties which I have long argued should count as pass yards considering it basically ends up as a spot foul as though it was completed.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Ready to see Deuce n Lupeke run out the clock.

Keep rotating on the front 7 because everyone is ballin.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Did y’all not see week 1? 90% of QB’s have been underwhelming.

It’s not rocket science, offense takes a bit of time to get in sync. Defense usually start the season ahead of offenses.
Playing in heavy rain doesn’t help either. Lots of games in rain today. Pretty much the whole northeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.