Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
So you think us winning but Dak “playing horrible” makes it perfect for you. To be fair receivers had a couple big drops that could’ve kept drives going.

It’s just sad that you think Dak playing bad makes you happy
Dak basically doesn't have to play. that's awesome.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Serious. I'm not going to read game threads anymore if they are just about how Dak didn't perform in our shutout. Whole point of the new offense is to play to our strengths.

BTW - Best part about this being a blowout... Soon, we get to see DEUUUUCE. :cool:
Ahh. So that’s why the offense is struggling. If the objective is to “play to our strengths”. This offense has no strengths with Dak at the helm. You cannot “play to strengths” that do not exist.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Tua is almost as over-rated as Dak. Staley may be the worse coach in the league, who made his name as a “defensive guru” off one year with the Rams. His defense has been horrid ever since he’s coached the Chargers and they are regularly a complete mess. They literally played Tyreke Hill straight up, 1 on 1 with no safety help over the top the whole game.
What??? Did you watch the throws Tua was making? The guy is insanely accurate.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Tua is almost as over-rated as Dak. Staley may be the worse coach in the league, who made his name as a “defensive guru” off one year with the Rams. His defense has been horrid ever since he’s coached the Chargers and they are regularly a complete mess. They literally played Tyreke Hill straight up, 1 on 1 with no safety help over the top the whole game.
You may be in the wrong thread, and by the way Tua has come into his own.

khiladi

Reaction score
I couldn’t believe they fired their OC. But kept their HC who is a defensive guy and their defense has been trash since he’s been there.

Lombardi and Staley both suck. I don’t think Staley will make it through the season. At minimum he’s going to have to give up play calling.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I’m not a Dak stan, but the Dak hate among this fan base is hysterical. Y’all are straight up cookin meth in your garages wild.
7/14...for 91 yards......pffffff

Yeah....and you all wanted to blame Kellen Moore for this garbage. :popcorn:

Pretty easy to see what's gonna hold us back from winning a title.....And it's not the defense.

gmb1

Reaction score
I wonder if the Bengals message boards are blowing up with burrow sucks comments? Is there a mountaineerbengal lamenting the money paid for him to inhale so strongly today? Maybe the chiefs are ready to move on from mahomes after that first loss...
Burrow has more playoff wins than the Cowboys have in the last 28 years. And Mahomes? Well you already know what it is.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not a Dak stan, but the Dak hate among this fan base is hysterical. Y’all are straight up cookin meth in your garages wild.
Agreed. I’m usually labeled a Dak hater, but this game is going great! Dak doesn’t have the stats, but he’s not being asked to. He’s played fine

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
And?

If he goes out and throws 200 in the second half you’ll forget about it.

Lots of incredible QB performances have been built on a 100 yard first half.
not winning championships especially against great teams throwing for sub 100 yards a half,,,the Giants aren't the 49'ers...

Status
Not open for further replies.