Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
That was a perfect pass with the perfect catch against good defense and suddenly the Dallas D is overrated? Lmao.. How many shots have you had buddy? Geez.. Some of you posters should post your age with your comments because i'm sure that has a lot to do with your comment.. I'm just saying.. Lol

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Oh no, Jones gave up a touchdown, cut him now. Some people are idiots
I didn’t say cut him but he has been getting beat deep a lot last few games. QBs have just missed the receivers or he would have had several deep TDS on him.

Carson

Reaction score
LOL this place can be immature.

These commentators are better than most - the moment they praise the other team for a good play, they suddenly suck.

Grow up.

I’m not one of those anti Dallas bias etc.

But every game Charles Davis does, it’s pretty much anti Dallas.

Dallas makes a diving, one handed, behind the back catch while being tackled by 11 guys ... “I wouldn’t really call that a good play by Dallas. More like a bad play by the opposing team”

Cydios

Reaction score
So our key to redzone is room apparently. We don't have a good play for short yardage.

RamziD

Reaction score
I really don’t understand why people want to pull starters. For what reason? To throw away a game that we should win? This game doesn’t mean anything as far as playoffs, but it’s a divisional game and “winning” the half isn’t a reason to celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.