Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyz981

Reaction score
Put me on ignore then. You obviously don't understand the rules when it comes to replay.

We understand the rules.... but there was a replay that showed him off of the ground. They only showed after the ref made the call.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
If the giants score first coming out of the half I say pull the starters and rest up for the Eagles on thanksgiving

Quit... A few minutes out of the half.

Oh man, no way....

We can say there is no way we win... But by no means do you quit!?!?

manster4ever

Reaction score
I have no clue why we're complaining about the officiating, we're just getting our butts murdered, flat point blank. You couldn't see whether his body was down or not in that pile of mess, so no, we don't get a gift fumble call. We need to just stop being a bunch of wimps and start playing some dang defense. And on offense, stop throwing the ball so much. We can catch up by running the ball, or at the very least, balance.

pretty much....just a CRAP performance.

bark

Reaction score
Anyone see the pats shut down Calvin Johnson today . They doubled him and let revis take the golden tate. You know we got no revis but put scan on the secondary receiver and double up beckham. I understand that's not our coverage scheme but jeez what we r doing ain't getting it done

yimyammer

Reaction score
Defense is looking better at end if half. Would like to see offense get back to what works. Seems Romo is indecisive tonight

Seems too greedy to me looking for the deep ball, I can't see the whole field but I can't help but wonder on three pretty important plays he couldn't have taken a shorter pass underneath

Wood

Reaction score
If we lose this game, we have to sweep the Eagles to win the East...................last time we swept the Eagles was 2009...............we do not sweep them very often.

thats not true. The eagles still have more divisonal games and we can see nothing is a gimmie and they still have to play Seattle. If they lose this game....the Thanksgiving game becomes a must win but to call sweeping the Eagles a must situation is ridiculous at this point.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
I believe in our boys. We will not fold against adversity. Jason will get them ready for the second half. Lord help this 2ndry.

rkell87

Reaction score
Put me on ignore then. You obviously don't understand the rules when it comes to replay.

I Understand them fine I can clearly see the ball come out and at that moment I can also see him falling on top of a cowboy player making CLEAR that it was not possible for him to be down.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
I don't know any Katy Perry songs tbh
The only one I remeber is the one about kissing girls (or was that some one else)

bark

Reaction score
Well I said in the fourth post of this thread it would take 30 to win. Not sure that's gonna be enough

Deep_South

Reaction score
We still have the opportunity to come back, score a few touchdowns, and send the both the G-Men and their fans home as miserable as miserable can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.