Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I am terrified the cute playbook is going to be back in effect with no Demarco... That redzone series did nothing to quiet that fear.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Empty backfield repeatedly and didn't even try to run.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the NBC sound quality stink? Al and Chris are too loud and you can barely hear any crowd noise.

Dodger12

Reaction score
I don't like that we were so close to the goal line and didn't run it. Last year, it seemed like we were almost automatic in those situations.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Just be careful in the red-zone with penalties. Settling for 3 keeps them hanging around...bears watching.

loublue22

Reaction score
they went for the play action on first down, it nearly worked

Witten jumping made them call 2 more pass plays

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Interesting drive. 16 plays and a bunch of stuff we really haven't seen from this team. Shocked we didn't see Mcfadden at all. Randal leaves a lot to be desired, imo.

He looked good to me on the drive other than the fumble of course.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Why are so many of you griping? You claimed losing Murray was no biggie. Welcome back to slinging it 40-45 times a game. And empty sets around the goaline.

We have no threat at RB that anyone respects. None of the LBs even bit on that fake on 1st down play action.

I'm scared we will revert back to the bogged down offense inside the red zone without Murray. With Murray, we pound that ball in with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.