Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants first half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kramskoi

Reaction score
I don't like that we were so close to the goal line and didn't run it. Last year, it seemed like we were almost automatic in those situations.

We can let this one slide with the penalties, but if Linehan is pulling the wool, it will become apparent over the rest of the game.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Wake up, Dan!
CO0xY5IUYAA_x2Q.jpg

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Why are so many of you griping? You claimed losing Murray was no biggie. Welcome back to slinging it 40-45 times a game. And empty sets around the goaline.

We have no threat at RB that anyone respects. None of the LBs even bit on that fake on 1st down play action.

I'm scared we will revert back to the bogged down offense inside the red zone without Murray. With Murray, we pound that ball in with ease.

Ain't nobody worried about Murray. We'll see your boyfriend next week.

Plankton

Reaction score
The Giant offensive line should give up some pressure here. They are weak at tackle, and have battled injury in the interior.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
They are going to have to start defending Dunbar soon. When they do Bryant will take the game over

I hate when des gets nothing at all in first half. Gotta get his hands on ball somehow. Gotta get him "into" the game.

No.....not force the ball... Get him in the game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great to control the clock, but a wasted opportunity to get a TD...needed to run down there from the 5.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why are so many of you griping? You claimed losing Murray was no biggie. Welcome back to slinging it 40-45 times a game. And empty sets around the goaline.

We have no threat at RB that anyone respects. None of the LBs even bit on that fake on 1st down play action.

I'm scared we will revert back to the bogged down offense inside the red zone without Murray. With Murray, we pound that ball in with ease.

It's the first game. Chillax.

Status
Not open for further replies.