Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
jimmy40;2391843 said:
Yeah, I said earlier maybe he'll come down to $280,000.00.
:laugh2:

2nd and 6

hand off Jac up the middle 2 yards.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2391832 said:
Jason Garrett is a genius...

The OL can't pass protect, so he doesn't run any plays where the QB runs out the pocket. he keeps going vertical, no slants inside...

that was one of the keys for this game IMO

Garrett switching offensive philosophy

but it probably doesn't matter w/ Brad or Brooks as QB, but at least attempt it

cowboys4life

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2391826 said:
Good grief get a grip, 5-4 will still keep them in contention for the playoffs.

seriously buddy are you watching the same team i am...its try what aikman was saying we were struggling with Romo....

and in this division...come on dude...lets be real!! im the biggest homer alive...and trust me i would love to eat my words.....

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
texbumthelife;2391774 said:
You and the rest of the girls posting these kind of responses need to be banned. Looks like we are finding out who the real fans are. Its easy say you were a fan through all the hard times, when everything is bright and sunny again.

What a bunch of b****es this board has.
i wish the boys had some of your anger. maybe they would play with some fire

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
cowboys4life;2391829 said:
we signed BB why?? i mean Bartel could be doing this...and we know he at least has a strong arm....

Was thinking the same thing. Bartel actually looked like he improved a lot this season. He knows the offense a lot better than Bollinger. I'd rather see Bartel back there.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Ren;2391833 said:
we're done already this team is not going to bounce back Look at their play right now they've quit again and Wade's got that i don't know what i'm doing here look on his face
They have not quit.

Wait till Tony comes back.

smoovb

Reaction score
There are a multitude of issues here. The coaches dont have answers. They really wiffed. Our O line, as everyone else has stated, is terrible. Our defensive schemes suck and our D players just arent that good. We are looking at a subpar, losing season this year. Getcha popcorn ready...

khiladi

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2391834 said:
wade's a little B like i said before he's scared of getting the players pissed at him. Wade is an embarassment

Proctor
Greg Ellis
Anthony Henry
Brad Johnson
Roy Williams
Bradie james

Parche

Reaction score
Anyone still see us making it to the playoffs?? I mean, I know we are not this bad, and when Romo cames back, we will win a few games....
But do we have the team to make it through? To the superbowl???

I guess not, so sad.

And hey, Im still here rooting for my Boys, but that looks like reality to me...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 4

4 wides - empty set - Manning backquick pass Jenkins slung him out short of the 1st down.

NinePointOh

Reaction score
Apefist;2391849 said:
HARD KNOCKS was all about this team going to the Super Bowl.

Sort of. It was all about how anything short of the Super Bowl would be a disappointment, which is 100% accurate.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2391826 said:
Good grief get a grip, 5-4 will still keep them in contention for the playoffs.
Agreed. 5-4. The season is not over. People relax. There have been several teams at 5-4 and worse that have made the playoffs.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but their's still time.

false start.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2391848 said:
Exactly. In fact Troy was one of the people who anointed Dallas before the season. Now he's throwing them under the bus. I don't care what the Troy apologists say, he goes OVERBOARD being negative against his former team.

and Boomer Esiason has the nerve to say he's a Cowboy homer

I said it before, and I say it again, he should ask a Cowboy fan if Aikman calls our games as a homer

he's as far from a homer as it gets, can be downright negative