Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
another game, another horrible freaking start

just God-awful defense to start this game against a team that had been playing poorly on offense

and Gramatica is looking like a terrible freaking signing, that FG wasnt even remotely close...I dont even think it got there

David

MissionCoach

Reaction score
How the fock does that big fat focktard shockey get behind TWO Defenders??????:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Let's just face it, people. The Giants own us.

They'll go on to lose the rest of their games, but they rarely lose against us. Pathetic.

fortdick

Reaction score
That's it! The season is over. Fire Parcells now. Put Bledsoe in before it's too late!

(got that out my system)

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
OK regroup......alot of football left.

Take it down the field Tony.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Why do we always let the other team strike first????? damn gotta get our act together!!!

NickZepp

Reaction score
That last play by our secondary was terrible. It looked like they thought it was thrown away when someone could have made a play on it.

But the biggest problem that drive was that for the most part NY was getting 5 yards a carry on first down. You can't allow NY to do that.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
HeavyHitta31;1203141 said:
We just didnt show up today, gonna be a long afternoon

I see you have once again thrown in the white flag in the middle of the first quarter.

:rolleyes:

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1203163 said:
But when you all start playing well I bet you will be the first person to be calling for the super bowl.

Give it time. Knee jerk reactions will always make you look like a fool

what are you doing here?

Aikbach

Reaction score
This is tiresome, frustrating and tiresome, how many more drives will TO kill?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
More BS non holding calls (one on Ware on that TD pass) as well as taunting by Shockey that wasn't called.

The refs this year have called the most inconsistent and atrocious reffing I have ever seen.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Silverstar;1203055 said:
Should we expect anything different from our kickers?

:banghead:

Should we xpect anything diifferent from a Parcells coached team in a big game at the end of the year?:bang2:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Hopefully we tighten up on D. I think we can score on offense, its the D I am worried about today

Silverstar

Reaction score
Defense better step up!

Where's Canty?

He better do something today!!!

Eskimo

Reaction score
We've played badly in NY for quite awhile now. Always been a hard place to win and today looks like no exception.

I just wish we had started the game stronger given how poorly the Giants have been playing and how much infighting there has been. They would have crumbled like a deck of cards.