Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
NY kicks off Dallas receives at the 15 Austin gets all the way up to the 40 before being pushed out of bounds.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
same s... different game. FG miss leads to shockey making big play against us. how do you miss eli there?!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
very good field position!!! gotta play for the TD, forget about our sorry kickers!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We seem to have a problem with starting games. There hasn't been too many occasions where we've come out hot.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
This Defense needs to toughen up FAST...The Giants always hit them in the face...get it together D!.

ok Now lets go ROMO..

Reaction score
Well, if the refs are going to let the Giants hold like on that TD pass, this team is screwed.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Good return, and surprise another commercial! It can be a bad thing sometimes that the NFL is so popular.

jeff

Reaction score
If TO could catch a pass and Gramatica could kick a field goal, we wouldn't have given them opening momentum...How can the Defense come out that flat???

Haley94

Reaction score
Come on! we'll get it together. There were two obvious hold on that drive. So we should be able to hold ourselves.

Aikbach

Reaction score
dogunwo;1203182 said:
Hopefully we tighten up on D. I think we can score on offense, its the D I am worried about today
The blitz should've worked, the coverage was atrocious, Vanderjagt is at home laughing, TO has killed yet another scoring drive, the first quarter isn't even over. Settle down and play football for crying out loud!

lspain1

Reaction score
Standard Giants game. Run the ball well....we can't stop them. Short controlled passes then downfield to Shockey. It's going to be a long afternoon if we can't stop their running game.

Reaction score
Haley94;1203198 said:
Come on! we'll get it together. There were two obvious hold on that drive. So we should be able to hold ourselves.

LMAO,,, dream on, my man, deram on....

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Avery;1203189 said:
We seem to have a problem with starting games. There hasn't been too many occasions where we've come out hot.

This is true of the last few games, the Boys coming out a little rough. But this time Romo came out looking sharp. I'd have thought our D would be ravenous... why did I see Roy sliding past Tiki's ankles???