Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

mldardy

Reaction score
Dunbar and Williams BOTH cost us dearly on that last drive by failing to get out of bounds after a catch.

Once could be an foolish mistake, twice is a systemic problem.

Do we even practice the two-minute drill? I mean honest to God, that was some of the worst clock management I've seen by this team in my lifetime and it falls directly on our idiot head coach.
Dunbar? Not sure how he is to blame. He's triyng to get as many yards as he can and there was plenty of time left. Williams sure but Dunbar no.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I am so tired of this. Absolutely stupid play by Williams. Well coached teams limit these mistakes. It seems like we make them all the time.

Isn't Garrett sick of losing? Jeez, I see him slap Williams on the back going out to midfield and then smiling hugging the other teams coaches. Just once, I want to see him sick and tired of losing games like this. I am officially off the Garrett train. Was never really on, but jeez show some fight for once.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Really dumb play by Williams, but he's not the reason we lost. His bonehead move will deflect from our horrible defense though.

loublue22

Reaction score
Williams caught that ball at the NYG 40 yd line. There were 4 seconds left when he caught it. He could have gotten out of bounds with 2 seconds to spare. Instead.....

he was at the 45, if would have been iffy to run Bailey out there

but it obviously kills a shot at a hail mary as well. Just another game in Cowboys record books.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Yeah! Poor Terrance Williams. Coach didn't tell him to run out of bounds.

Dunbar didn't get out of bounds either.

Do our players not know what to do in these situations? Once could be a mistake, twice on the same drive is a little fishy.

These players don't look like they're being prepared for the situation by our coaching staff. They don't seem to know what to do, and if they don't know what to do they shouldn't be in the game.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Things I learned today:

-Dez is still overrated
-Our coaches still suck
-T Will is a moron
-Our defense is bad
-Dak could be pretty darn good

Zeke concerns me a bit. It's only one game, but he didn't show the speed and vision he's supposed to have. Morris looked much better to me. He ran with more patience. We should have kept him in there.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
all things aside Presscott handled the 2 minute drill well not his fault bad decisions by his receivers

BigWillie

Reaction score
Not like Dez showed up either. He sucked more.

Over the course of their careers, I believe I will slightly give the nod to Dez in what he has done for this franchise. Maybe I'm alone on that though.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Everyone thank Jerry for the wonderful stadium on the way out. Clap it up, boys.