Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Now that that's out of my system, I believe in Dak... 0 turnovers and did pretty damn good for his first game in the NFL. Today was a tough loss but the future is bright with this man steering the ship..

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Dunbar? Not sure how he is to blame. He's triyng to get as many yards as he can and there was plenty of time left. Williams sure but Dunbar no.

Dunbar had a straight line out of bounds and cut it back inside. Every second is precious inside of a minute and a half with no timeouts. An extra second would have probably made the difference in us getting another play off at the end.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
First half we have almost an even run pass split. Second half, almost all passing. Same playcalling that sucks. Got off to a nice start and then get in the same rut

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This is why Bill Belichick drafts smart players.
You can't win with dumb players.
T. Williams should have been sprinting to the sidelines, even if he has to go backwards.
That would have been the time to go backwards.
Unbelievable.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
1. Our receivers came up small.

2. Free got whipped like cream.

3. Harrison owned the interior.

Ender

Reaction score
But, for get all the emotional post that people are going to write. Dak played well, the online did a terrible job run blocking. And our Defense seems to play the exact same way no matter the coaching staff, players or scheme. It's strange as hell. There literally has been no improvement on the D since Bradie James was the starting MLB. It's weird...

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
One thing I'll say about Garrett, the games usually aren't boring at least.

Craig

Reaction score
I dont know why everyone is upset. Dallas won 36:43 to 23:17