Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread***

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
So is Eli a great QB?

So basically all the excuses about Dak’s trash games, such as OL and Linehan were just that? Excuses... What Dak showed today is his past play truly was an issue...
What does Eli have to do with the way Dak played today. So you agree Prescott played well today?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys could not have drawn up today's win in better fashion. Great way to head into the post season.
I agree, other than I would've preferred to see the defense come alive one or two scores sooner. Late enough to make them realize they have to get on it, but soon enough to show they figured it out.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
:rolleyes: ,,,that dude prolly ain't 5 foot 4 inches tall ,,,in fact, pretty sure it's been posted by him at one time,,,but, I'm certain he's Mac'en down hisself on a big bowl of some of the that leg tingly bad mo-fo brand of DAK PRESCOTT "Captain Clutch with love berries" fer' supper Tonighto_O
Ha ha ha! I have been laughing all day! Thank you! All of you!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It seems when Dak misses on throws, a lot of times the pass is high, and multiple reports have tied that to poor footwork on the play.

A lot of that falls on Dak to simply get better, but if the OL improves, it will allow for more time and a cleaner pocket from which to throw. That would be a plus.

The difference Amari Cooper has made is substantial, though he had a bad drop and a worse fumble today. He and Michael Gallup will have their first off-season with Prescott, which should be a big help next season.

Dak loves Blake Jarwin and he had a monster game today, maybe TE isn't such a sore spot with him and rookie Dalton Schultz.
I thought that fumble should've been called forward progress stopped, especially after calling Dak sacked before he threw the ball away.

Corso

Reaction score
So is Eli a great QB?

So basically all the excuses about Dak’s trash games, such as OL and Linehan were just that? Excuses... What Dak showed today is his past play truly was an issue...
I can savvy homie.
I always enjoy when Khila goes killa.

Corso

Reaction score
That was a pathetic performance.
9231685.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So is Eli a great QB?

Dak definitely stepped it up today. He was hitting receivers in stride, and only really had one bad miss that I remember, which was Cooper for a sure TD. He was rolling out, directing his receivers, and protecting the ball in the pocket.