Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread ***

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ugly start great finish and isnt it odd how the last two games the best players have been Zeke, Lee, and even Witten and sprinkle in runner up with long kicks from Maher

those are the guys we wanted cut, said were over or just flat out had the shade thrown on them..

Lee looks a lot like his old self, Witten is moving chains, and Zeke has found his cut backs, change of direction, some short burst et etc..he seems back to just being Zeke.. expecting him to be a speed guy who breaks 80 yard runs was never truly his game and just because he held out and got paid, doesnt change who he is and hes EE top me and eating well..

they do need to clean up how they start games, way sloppy and slow and the big games are coming.. you cant play like that and win against the Vikings, Pats, Rams, Bills, and other teams that are balanced.. tough second half coming..

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
How often do they even throw the ball at him? Not very, because the odds of a catch are much lower than against someone else.

I'm not sure what some fans expect. Byron gave up something like two catches. One of them was an acrobatic, rare-type catch near the goal line. You don't get much better than that.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Jesus why does the NFL hate Tyron ? These are some soft *** calls.

Reminds me of last year he got 2 holding calls against the eagles on prime time and they where so soft that even Chris Collingsworth was calling out the refs

The first play shows why. He can take a player who is trying to get around him and push him to the ground with one arm. Most tackles have to grab or hook in that situation so it's assumed that he did instead of just blocking the pass rusher to the turf.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
YEhHQXp.gif
this cat is a big healthy powerful male cat, not a feral cat, I think someone brought him to the game and somehow got him on the field to jinx the cowboys,.
but it jinxed the giants.