Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants post game thread ***

Tussinman

Reaction score

Jesus why does the NFL hate Tyron ? These are some soft *** calls.

Reminds me of last year he got 2 holding calls against the eagles on prime time and they where so soft that even Chris Collingsworth was calling out the refs

Tussinman

Reaction score
ZOK7XAh.jpg
It's a shame that it's probably rabid, that's a very pretty cat
..great shot of the Panther Kitty. I luve Cats. Always had one, always will.
My last one was a Panther. Nicest animal i'll ever own (you know you have a good one when people who hate cats love her)
12189922_10153689567959362_1964050726574262943_n.jpg

Last edited:

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
The fact that we played as bad as we did and still blew out a division rival in their stadium speaks for the talent this team has.. but they need to tighten it up if we want to continue winning this next stretch of games.

kwcool619

Reaction score
The fact that we played as bad as we did and still blew out a division rival in their stadium speaks for the talent this team has.. but they need to tighten it up if we want to continue winning this next stretch of games.

We need to stay focused and hungry

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

If that Giant fan had just got that booger on camera, it would have been purrfect.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Keep posting like this. Comic relief from lowly inferiors like you is always welcome.

You’re a JOKE.
:lmao2:

NAV22 continues his team and Dak hate act over here particularly since The Ranch (Cowboys 24/7) shut down. Mumbles in love with Mr. Fumbles the Giants quarterback.